Hey guys what's going on in this weblog?
- I got "not selected" for that job on the unitemps website but there was another one (html/css for ITS E-lab) so I applied for that. For some reason I'm not so bothered, I guess I must be getting more accustomed to being rejected (either that or my brain is currently so unhappy this failed to make any new impact on it)
- Recorded a 10'05" UV max run of blastem2 (133 monsters maximum possible out of 139, like I said before there are 6 that can't escape from a nonfunctional teleporter trap off the side of the map) I used the same route adjustment I did with the UV speed run. Inspired by taking 23 seconds off the previous record, I carried on, but didn't quite manage to better it; I recorded a second 10'05" and a 10'08". I'm quite pleased as you might expect and now totally convinced my goal of breaking 10 minutes is possible.
I tried four times to write a third item for that list, none of the attempts worked out at all, so I'm giving up. There is really nothing to say. There's nothing going on in my life worth talking about. Look. Look at this.
- I spend lots of time reading the SA forums, hardly any time reading Doomworld (I don't know why I don't go there so much, it's weird) and being too scared to post anything anywhere. Ditto for the doom irc channels I'm idling in. To complete the circle I should idle in the SA irc channels and be too scared to type in there too.
- I have some books to read mainly from Coventry central library. Also my mum's been borrowing the Harry Potter books off someone she works with. I am reading them (currently somewhere in the third one) and enjoying them rather more than I would have expected to.
- I'm sitting on a bunch of tracks, I can't decide which one to upload next or even if I should leave it and let people carry on listening to the current ones. I am vaguely amusing myself playing them through the various effects you can put on them using sox. For example I sat here listening to all 29 minutes and 32 seconds of aBoUt tImE! played at quarter speed.
- Comedy "I went to Tesco and bought some bread" option
The last thing is not true - like I have any reason to leave the house - but is a pisstake of a pisstake.