Let's do another list
I like lists. Bullet points are good. Plus it means I'm less likely to get deep on some point or other, because I know they have to be short.
- Okay, I got it wrong again... I think this is the truth, though, and no more corrections will be published, they waste space. This post was not written drunk, but was written while "high on love". Okay? This matter is now closed, I'm sick of it.
- It's been pointed out to me that posting little snippets of unix/gnu/linux related stuff (like that command line in the previous update) is a good and useful thing. Thank you very much, sir (I don't know whether to post your name or not - it might increase your nerd factor:-) ) But you know, on the other hand, computers and stuff, all very well, but... a bit boring, you know, I mean, no wonder I only got like 5 hits today or something:-(
- Today was a waste. I slept in, as usual, tidied my room a little, then played a couple of Doom maps (one shaped like a willy, hilarious(!)), then went back to sleep, until I could bring the connection up, reply to the mail (which took ages, the List was on the busy side today, not to mention some other stuff I got) and waste more time on #warwick. Yes, that means development of any stupid bits of code you're waiting for didn't happen today. Sorry.
- Oh yeah, one thing that did happen is the huge sack of teabags was opened. We've had one of these before, it lasted about 8 months.
- I think I'm going to go to one of these places that sell electronics and whatnot one day. I'd like a null modem cable to ppp-link my computers together. I need a cable that links two 3.5mm stereo jacks together - I've got a comparatively large amount of audio cables, but not that particular one. MP3s of my tracks might happen then. (Hah! Yeah, right!)
- Speaking of tracks this liberty remix thing is an idea. Okay, I'd never send my entry off (I can't, I have no CD or MiniDisc recording facility) but it's still a nice sexy vocal sample I can play with. (Yeah, like you'll ever get any more tracks done, you lameo! It's been 8 months since you finished one!!)
- Since the home page for triv.org.uk project seems to be moving away from my colourful idea, I might post it here tomorrow, depending on what, if any, mail I get back about this.
That's all for today. Not very interesting, was it... I'll try harder to get myself really upset about something tomorrow, so I can write an update that doesn't bore the pants off'f you.