Ooops. Look at the time. Nearly forgot to upload this update. Damn. Oh well.
Writing reports about parties
Yesterday, I went to another party. It was supposedly Graham's but, you know. It was at the same house as 23/2/2002 (see the archives) "Baby" Dave said he was expecting a report on my site (this morning, so it's late, but yeah, like I was awake...) so here you go.
Not too many people there but enough. And I think we nearly all have websites, so I should be able to do a big load of links: Graham, "Baby" Dave, Devin, Rutherford, Nelis, "Fresher" Dave, Matthew, Amy, and Vince, who doesn't have a site I can find, and a couple of guys who might have been called Steve and maybe Andrew or something, and whose site addresses I have no idea of, even if indeed they have them.
Yeah. You can see the flavour. Nearly all blokes and nearly all with websites. Hooray, a nerd party!!!:-) A surprising omission were the ModSciFi lot (is that the right address??) but we believe they all chose to spend the weekend at home, humping each other (Fair play to yer!!) but other than that it was the usual crowd:-)
Anyway, yeah, what happened at this party. Well what do you expect...
- We talked about stuff, e.g. the stream of dubious videos coming into the telly in the corner of the front room ("oh, great, Britney again(!)") and what can only be referred to as #warwick Topic 1, that is, computers.
- I went around shouting too much. Especially with the filthy remarks, as usual, few of which were any good (after I got home I remembered several bits I'd been saving up for ages, but I'd failed to use...Clearly the right moment wasn't there, you've got to use your A-list material with proper timing for maximum effect)
- "Fresher" Dave did his "let's try and get all the blokes in the room to snog me" thing. A vote was taken, and I was voted more evil than him, which was funny.
- Amy kept changing her mind on whether I should keep the goatee or not. Some other people said, "yeah, it looks okay". Most didn't care. Fair enough. But I still don't know what to do...
- There was a lot of comedy value to be had in reading body language. Well, there was. But, enough said, I mean I'll get into more trouble than I'm in already for my "let's shout about certain people spending a couple of months dissing some other people, then getting off with them, regretting it, dissing them even more, but now they've actually got together - I mean, ummgh, and what's the deal with relationships anyway" routine...
- Walked home with further gratuitously loud shouting, attempted climbing of lamp posts (I think I got about 6 inches off the ground) and having races and losing because my hat blew off and I had to go back and fetch it.
- Which Star Wars character are you likely to get it on with? - a Wookie, apparently!! Eww!!
- Which high school stereotype are you? I'm the outsider. What a surprise...(!)
- Which Simpsons character are you? I'm Lisa. Well, except for being 8 and a girl.
- What random object are you? I'm a curling stone, would you believe?!?
- TheSpark's Gay test - I'm 25% gay, apparently. I thought this was quite high but it says the average is like 39% for blokes who think they're straight, so I dunno. Bex thinks everyone is bisexual to some degree.